18 Dec 2012

Strawberry Smoothie


With the summer popping up, there are boxes and boxes of strawberries in my fridge..... I make a smoothie, a milkshake, a pudding....... and sometimes just sit down with a box on my couch and enjoy them as such....... So I thought of posting this strawberry smoothie recipe today..... Loads of strawberry recipes are yet to come!!!!!!!!!! Though you can simply taste them in any Mc Foods.. the one that you prepare at home with a fresh bunch of strawberries is n match to any that are readily available.... So just go ahead and make some...

You will need..........

Strawberry - 1 cup (roughly chopped)
Honey - 2 tbsp 
Yogurt - 1 cup
Milk - 1/4 cup


Get going.........

  1. Blend strawberries with milk into a smooth paste.
  2. Then add honey and yogurt and blend it again till a creamy consistency is reached.
  3. Fill them into your serving glasses.



Enjoy them chilled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog....
It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave your comments which are valuable to me..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...