21 Dec 2012

Eggless Blueberry Pancakes


I'm not such a big fan of pancakes... But after seeing them in Edible Garden, I wanted to try them. Since I already had the ingredients at hand, I made them for my breakfast and I should say 'I totally fell in love with them'..... and that too with maple syrup, they tasted divine.....

Aren't these looking pretty even when they are in the making?????



You will need..........

Flour - 1/3 cup
Baking powder - 1/3 tsp
Baking soda - a pinch
Raw sugar - 1 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
Olive oil - 2 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Blueberries - 1/4 cup (frozen)
Butter - 2 tsp




Get going..........
  1. Mix all the ingredients except butter and blueberries in a mixing bowl and prepare a batter.
  2. Heat a tawa with a tsp of butter and pour a ladle of the batter in the centre. Let it spread naturally. Keep the fire on low during the entire cooking process.
  3. Now throw in the blueberries on top of the pancake on the tawa when small bubbles appear.
  4. Gently flip it over. Do not press the pancake, so that your berries retain shape and do not burst.
  5. Cook for a min and transfer it to your serving plate. Repeat the process for the entire batter.


Enjoy your pancakes warm with a topping of butter and maple syrup!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog....
It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave your comments which are valuable to me..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...