24 Dec 2012

Chocolate Brownie


I have never had a brownie in my life, but when I saw it in Lite Bite, I badly wanted to try it not only because of its wonderful shots but also, since it carried a 'healthy factor' in it..... To top it all, it was quite simple and easy to give a try..... Lite Bite is one of my most favourite blogs... what mesmerizing shots..... WOW....... Those pictures are one of my greatest inspirations in food photography.... 

Moreover I would love to post this recipe on Christmas eve..... as it would be my own way of  wishing everyone 'A Merry Christmas'...... Let Santa pour in all that you wish......


You will need..........

Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
White flour - 1/2 cup
Raw Sugar - 3/4 cup (powdered)
Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
Olive oil - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/8 tsp


Get going..........

  1. In a mixing bowl, sieve the flours along with cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
  2. In another bowl take oil, milk, vanilla and sugar. Mix them well until the sugar dissolves.
  3. Now mix the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined.
  4. Pour the smooth batter into a prepared tin. 
  5. Smooth it on the top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190 deg for 20-25 mins until the knife inserted comes out with cooked crumbs.


Enjoy them warm with a topping of ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome... I love brownies... Thanks for all these posts :D Will try them soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog....
It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave your comments which are valuable to me..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...