11 Sept 2012

Eggless Badam Cookies


I had some badam milk mixture lying in my fridge for a long time as I stopped taking them when my palettes disliked the coarse mixture along with the smooth running down milk.... One day I came across this recipe here which had badam drink mix in its list of ingredients. I was tempted to give it a try as my mix was nearing its best before date.... I came out extremely wonderful with a rich aroma which filled my kitchen. I made changes here and there to the original and even replaced butter with oil to have my cookies guilt free....


All you need is..........

White flour - 1/2 cup
Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Raw sugar - 1/2 cup (powder it in a blender)
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Badam drink mix - 4 tblspn
Oil - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp ( It would be best if you add badam essence.... I didn't have :-(  )

Get going.....

  1. Sieve flour and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
  2. To this add powdered sugar, badam brink mix and vanilla essence.
  3. Now, add the oil little by little and prepare a smooth dough.
  4. Roll it out using a rolling pin. Cut cookies with your cutter and place them on a prepared baking tray.
  5. Bake them in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 mins.
  6. Cool them and store in containers.

Have them with a cup of tea and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog....
It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave your comments which are valuable to me..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...